- • With knowledge in processing permits and documentation and in compliance with Local Government Units (LGUs) and other government agencies;
- • Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business;
- • Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business;
- • Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that may arise;
- • Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities;
- • Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity;
- • Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business;
- • Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity;
- • Prompt response to incidents and other events as necessary; and
- • Acts as a positive representation of the business to the community.
- • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any business course.
- • Required language(s): English and Pilipino.
- • Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
• Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
• Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
• Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, preferably CPA;
• Good Organizational and Analytical Skills;
• Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee or equivalent
• Has a broad knowledge of the overall audit process based on the Philippine Standards on Auditing (PSA)
• Team Player;
• Flexible and Can Work Under Pressure;
• Time Management Skills;
• Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel; and
• Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
Interested applicants may send their resume with recent ID picture and other credentials to:
BERJAYA PHILIPPINES INC.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
9F RUFINO PACIFIC TOWER, 6784 AYALA AVENUE, MAKATI CITY
Contact Number: 8110668